Codemasters have not only been around for a long time, they have also established themselves as purveyors of racing games and their backlog is testament to this. They’ve also been highly successful for the most part, due to the quality and addictive nature of said racing games. It should come as no surprise that ONRUSH is coming to consoles and like old delicious. If you love to race around in the comfort of your own living room, and haven’t heard of ONRUSH yet, then feast your eyes on the screenshots and all relevant information we here at KGK have managed to accrue from a press release we have now been allowed to share with you.
GET READY FOR THE RUSH!
ONRUSH marks a triumphant return for action packed, arcade- style racing. A celebration of sensational speed, outright fun and over the top spectacle ONRUSH makes sure that you are always in the thick of the action as you race, smash and boost your way to victory.
A racing game without a finish line, driving with style and flair is what counts as you perform incredible takedowns and put everything on the line in order to power up your all-important RUSH bar. Once activated RUSH is the ultimate manifestation of boost and power that will see you wreak havoc on your opponents as you perform death defying stunts leaving carnage in your wake.
- RUSH, the ultimate racing power up that allows you to cause complete carnage and take control of the race. Each vehicle class has different RUSH abilities.
- ‘Stampede’ ensures that you are always in the fight. If you find yourself too far from the pack, Stampede will throw you back into the heart of the action.
- Eight vehicle classes, each with unique abilities and with hundreds of unique customisations.
- Four race modes: Overdrive, Switch, Lockdown & Countdown.
Overdrive: Earn boost however you can and then release it to help your team hit the target score first.
Switch: You only have three lives and your vehicle class will switch after each death. The last team standing wins.
Lockdown: Work as a team to capture mobile zones. The team with the most vehicles in the zone will take the points.
Countdown: Race against the clock to make it to the next checkpoint before your time runs out.
- 12 stunning and distinctive multi-route tracks where different vehicles open different opportunities.
- 12 distinctive selectable characters, each with 18 different skins.
- Apply hundreds of additional unlockable customisations to your vehicle and character, such as Tombstones, Tricks and Taunts, Crashtags and Victory Celebrations.
- Single player ‘Superstar Mode’ campaign allows you to play the entire game solo or co-operative.
- 6v6 online multiplayer available for all game modes and tracks.
- Photo Mode lets you share your best moments with the world with various filters, adjustable settings and options.
- Rewards system gives you randomised gear crates, containing cosmetic customisation and personalisation items.
- Reactive soundtrack matches the action on screen.
Release Date: 5th June 2018
Platform: Xbox One & PlayStation 4